LD50: 9.37 mg/kg
Scorpio maurus is a species of North African and Middle Eastern scorpion, also known as the large-clawed scorpion or Israeli gold scorpion. There are many sub-species of this scorpion, 19 of which were described by Fet et al.Although its venom contains a weak neurotoxin called maurotoxin,
This is a small or medium-sized scorpion 3 inches (76 mm) from the family Scorpionidae. It has brown back and golden claws. S. maurus is not a dangerous scorpion for humans. Hence, there are no records of fatalities.
This species of scorpion can be found in very deep burrows in deserts and occasionally sparse woodland. Its habit of creating very deep burrows means that in captivity this scorpion is often comfortable with higher humidity: as sand that is deep would be moisture, thereby creating a comparatively humid burrow.
Scorpions usually sell by instar, a developmental stage between each moult.
However for pricing convenience, this is a personal GENERAL guideline.
- Scorpling: i2 to i3
- Juvenile: i3 to i4
- Sub-adult: i4 to i5
- Adult: i5 and above
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.