Max size: 1.8cm
Armadillidium maculatum, or zebra pillbug, is a medium-sized isopod species from the Mediterranean region and southern France. The animals grow up to 1.8 cm and owe their name to their appearance. It takes about 6 months for the young animal to become an adult. This species is robust and easy to breed. A female can produce up to 4 litters per year, each with up to 300 young isopods. The species is quite eager to show off, but in a large tank you should choose a correspondingly higher initial stocking to be able to observe the animals. Like all woodlice, Armadillidium maculatum can curl up into a closed ball in case of danger.
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- All isopods are not entitled for LAG in all stages, however extra unit were given upon purchase in set.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.