Dolichothele diamantinensis or commonly known as Brazilian Blue Dwarf Beauty Tarantula is a species of spiders mygalomorph the family of Theraphosidae .This species is endemic from Minas Gerais in Brazil. It was discovered in Diamantina.
This species of tarantula can reach to a maximum of 7.5cm diagonal leg span. The growth rate for this species of tarantula is consider as fast. The life span of Dolichothele diamantinensis is 12 to 15 years for female and 3 years only for male.It may be smaller than the GBB, but it makes up for the lack of size with much brighter and more vibrant colors.
This species of tarantula is terrestrial. Dolichothele diamantinensis is a new world tarantula but what make it so unique as compare to other new world tarantula is that Dolichothele diamantinensis don’t have urticating hairs.
In Tarantula life cycle, there is only eggs, spider-ling and adult.
However for pricing convenience, this is a personal rule of thumb, obviously this varies on the species of tarantula.
1. Sling (1cm~2cm)
2. Juvenile (2cm~7cm)
3. Sub adult (7cm~10cm)
4. Adult (10cm~12cm+)
It varies on species as some adults may only reach a few centrimeters while others may get (20cm~25cm+)
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price, gender ID are based on best effort and Scorpo Hunter shall not be held liable for any different outcome upon sold out.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.