Hottentotta jayakari belongs to the family of Buthidae and genus of hottentotta. It can be found in the region of middle east and countries such as Iran , Oman, Saudi Arabia,United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
This species of scorpion’s carapace and tergites are usually orange or brown, but depending on population as it can vary from yellowish brown to blackish, with eyes surrounded with black, interocular triangle marked with darker dusky pigment and keels marked with darker brown to black. Tergites often have a slightly paler yellowish brown median stripe. Metasomal segments I to III are orange yellow (yellowish green in some specimens) to orange brown, with segments IV and V often darker. Telson vesicle is orange yellow to orange brown and aculeus is usually more reddish or reddish orange. Pedipalp femur is orange yellow, patella and chela with reddish brown dusky pigment. Legs are yellow to orange yellow or sometimes greenish yellow without markings. Ventral surface and sternites are yellowish to orange and paler than dorsum. Pectines are creamish. Chelicerae yellowish to brown with dusky reticulations on manus. reticulations on manus.
Scorpions usually sell by instar, a developmental stage between each moult.
However for pricing convenience, this is a personal GENERAL guideline.
- Scorpling: i2 to i3
- Juvenile: i3 to i4
- Sub-adult: i4 to i5
- Adult: i5 and above
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.