Max size: 2.0cm
A large woodlouse (to 20 mm), but differs from other Porcellio spp. in having a smooth dorsal surface. In the male the uropods are elongated and 'spear-shaped'. The combination of two flagella segments and two pairs of pleopodal lungs (typical of all Porcellio spp) distinguishes it from Oniscus asellus.
It can be confused with Porcellio dilatatus or even the ball-rolling Cylisticus convexus.
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- All isopods are not entitled for LAG in all stages, however extra unit were given upon purchase in set.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.