The genus Grosphus is endemic to the Southwest of Madagascar. Natural habitat in Madagascar has a tropical climate that is heavily influenced by the South-eastern trade winds. Although this scorpion belongs to the family Buthidae , it is not considered a medical important species.
This species of scorpion can grow up to 90mm. One way to sex this scorpion is by looking at its pectines. Pectines with 30-40 teeth, where its 34-40 in males and 30-34 in females.
Temperature suggested by experienced keeper stated that the 24-28 degree celcius is optimal for the scorpion during the day and 21 degree celcius during the night.
Scorpions usually sell by instar, a developmental stage between each moult.
However for pricing convenience, this is a personal GENERAL guideline.
- Scorpling: i2 to i3
- Juvenile: i3 to i4
- Sub-adult: i4 to i5
- Adult: i5 and above
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.