Max size: 1.8cm
The genus Armadillidium, also known as the roly-poly or true pill bug, will form a characteristic ball when scared or threatened.
Armadillidium klugii is a lesser-known, rare Balkan, Dalmatia-based species of woodlouse, most distinguished by its colouration which resembles the red markings of the Mediterranean black widow Latrodectus tredecimguttatus. This is probably a kind of mimicry, to ward off predators that mistake the harmless animal for a venomous spider.
Due to its red, yellow or white spotting, it is often called the "clown isopod". Insect and isopod enthusiasts usually encounter them being sold as A. klugii Montenegro or variations thereof.
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- All isopods are not entitled for LAG in all stages, however extra unit were given upon purchase in set.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.