Cyriocosmus elegans is a spider species in the genus Cyriocosmus and the family Theraphosidae which is found in Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago.
Cyriocosmus elegans is a fossorial species of tarantula that is known to reach maturity quickly. Adult size is around 1.5" to 2". The lifespan for this species of spider is around 5-7 years for females . Males live somewhat shorter than females but both mature in about 12 months.
The cephalothorax of the Trinidad Dwarf Tiger is mostly copper red with a triangular section in black towards its eyes and mouthparts. Its abdomen is primarily black with a heart shaped spot on its upper side roughly the same color as its cephalothorax. The abdomen also bares three parallel whitish “tiger stripes” on its sides. The spider’s femur is black while the remainder of the leg is the same whitish color as its stripes.
Being that they are very small tarantulas you will not need much to house them. As spiderlings they can easily be kept in pill vials filled half with substrate. As full grown adults they will not require more then a 2.5 gallon enclosure. They are great burrowers so make sure you have plenty of substrate for them to do so. The substrate should be damp but not soaking wet.
In Tarantula life cycle, there is only eggs, spider-ling and adult.
However for pricing convenience, this is a personal rule of thumb, obviously this varies on the species of tarantula.
1. Sling (1cm~2cm)
2. Juvenile (2cm~7cm)
3. Sub adult (7cm~10cm)
4. Adult (10cm~12cm+)
It varies on species as some adults may only reach a few centrimeters while others may get (20cm~25cm+)
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price, gender ID are based on best effort and Scorpo Hunter shall not be held liable for any different outcome upon sold out.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.