This species of scorpion can be found in Carribean (Endemic from coastal desert areas in extreme southeastern Cuba).
Its adult size for male is 45mm to 75mm while the females range from 65 mm to 75mm. The whole body of the scorpion is covered with pale yellowish brown to light orange colour with reddish pedipalp and finders with all ventral keels of the metasoma outlines with black.
This species lives mainly under stones or inside dead agave and can be occasionally found under barks or inside houses. In captivity, it can be kept perfectly under desert conditions, substratum can be either fine, loose soil or sand, with planty of stones to hide under; moist once or twice a week and provide drinking water once or twice per month. If food is available, this scorpion does not display cannibalistic behavior (as opposite for H. junceus, which is always a cannibalistic species).
According to Dr.Teruel’s experience the sting of this scorpion caused a painful sting with an aftereffect of lasting 1-5 hr.
Scorpions usually sell by instar, a developmental stage between each moult.
However for pricing convenience, this is a personal GENERAL guideline.
- Scorpling: i2 to i3
- Juvenile: i3 to i4
- Sub-adult: i4 to i5
- Adult: i5 and above
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.