Latrodectus sp Laos a species of black widow spider that has not been described nor been researched on about its venom level.
Many arachnid keepers around the world suspect that Latrodectus sp Laos is related to Latrodectus elegans which is a species of black widow spider that can be found in India and East Asia. It was first collected in the Carin Cheba mountains in Myanmar, Thailand but is also found in India, China and Japan.
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.