CTTO Emanuele Biggi / naturepl.com
Liphistius is a genus of basal trapdoor spiders in the family Liphistiidae. They are found in Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
Liphistius Malayanus is a type of trapdoor spider commonly known as the Black Armoured Trapdoor Spider that make trapdoor that can is different from others trapdoor spider. The burrow is sealed with a thin, circular woven door, which is disguised with earth and moss. While they spend the day deep inside the burrow, at night they wait just below the door for insects, woodlice and similar animals that stumble over one of the seven silken threads that radiate from the entrance. With a reluctance to leave their burrows, they push up the door and reach for their prey.They can normally be found living in burrows in earthen bank in forest. What so special about this lihpistius species is that some scientist believe that this species is quite old as they still have the segmented abdomen.
- Price above are website exclusive only.
- Size range are for referencing purpose only, size vary by environment, nutrition and gender.
- Dwarf / Tiny / Arboreal species are not entitled for LAG in sling and juvie stages.
- Fragile species are not entitled for LAG in all stages.
- Female in all sizes are charged double of listed price.
- All specimen availability is based on first come first-served, while stocks last basis.
- #OOS: Out of Stock
- #NFS: Not for Sale
- #PRE: Pre-Order
- Disclaimer: Photos are for identification and study purposes only.
- Scorpo Hunter reserves the right to change the pricing, terms & conditions without prior notice.
IG: Scorpo Hunter
Online Store: https://scorpohunter.com/
Shopee: Scorpo Hunter
We will list new product on weekly basis.
All transaction gains are fundraising for collection expansion purposes.